Photographer: Timmester Photography
Whether you’re hiring an event planner or doing it on your own, Drape Kings has simplified the process of renting wedding drape!
First, we will explain what you will need to know for planning and quoting your wedding drapery:
- The height of the drape – You will need to find out how high the ceilings are for the space you are having your wedding or reception in. You can usually call the venue for specifications, or you can go and measure yourself. No matter how you do it, this information is essential for us to give you a quote.
- The linear width of the drape needed – Along with the height, we also need the linear width of the drape to give you a quote. Depending on what you’re trying to create in the room, the linear width will differ. For example, if a wall is 50 feet long and you only want to drape half of it, you will need at least 25 feet of drape. Add in 100% Fullness and you’re looking at 50 feet of drape. Your rental executive will be able to explain all of your options, but a general idea of height and width are a necessity.
Styling: Christine Godsey; Photographer: Kelsey Thompson
- Color and fabric of wedding drapery – On our Drapery Fabric and Color Options page, you will see all of the stock fabrics we have available for rent. Whether you need a heavy White Velour or our elegant Sheers for up lighting, we have many styles and colors of fabric to choose from.
- Delivery and setup options – Not only do we rent pipe and drape, we service pipe and drape as well. Our Services page explains the options you have available to you for your wedding. If you’re on a budget, you can pick up from our shop or we can deliver and pick-up the drape and hardware. We can also provide crews to set-up and strike everything before and after your wedding as well. All optional, of course, as Drape Kings wants to be your full-service drape provider.
Drape Kings has provided drapes for hundreds of weddings, here are some of our noteworthy jobs:
- Kevin Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers) gets married at Oheka Castle
- TNT’s “Wedding Day” program
- The wedding of Jamie and Erick, on David Tutera’s “My Fair Wedding” program
Call Drape Kings toll-free at 888-DRAPE-ME for your wedding decor drape needs.Request a Quote